Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents Posts in various specialties. Totally 21 vacancies are allotted in RRC Northern Railway recruitment 2019. It invites qualified candidates to attend the walk in interview. The interview will be held on the dates 17.09.2019, 18.09.2019 and 19.09.2019. Northern Railway recruitment 2019 notification and application form are available in the official website of NR Indian railways.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ DM/ DNB/ MS Surgery/ DNB Surgery recognized by MCI/ NBE and registered with Delhi Medical Council/ State Medical Council. The upper age limit should be 37 years for this Railway recruitment. It will conduct walk in interview for selecting the candidates. The chosen candidates will be posted at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Northern Railway notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Government/ Railway Job|
|Job Name||Senior Residents|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||21|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
|Walk in Interview Date||17.09.2019 to 19.09.2019|
Candidates must refer the official notification before attend the walk in interview conducted by Northern Railway. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi.
Speciality Wise Vacancy Details for Northern Railway Notification 2019
Northern Railway is going to hire candidates for Senior Resident posts in this latest recruitment. The Speciality wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Speciality||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Senior Resident Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ DM/ DNB/ MS Surgery/ DNB Surgery recognized by MCI/ NBE and registered with Delhi Medical Council/ State Medical Council.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The maximum age limit should be 37 years for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of document verification and walk in interview.
- No application fees should be paid by the candidates.
Walk in Details
|For Particular Speciality||Date||Venue|
|Medicine & Surgery||17.09.2019||Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.|
|Orthopeadics, Anesthesia & Pediatrics||18.09.2019|
|Oncology, ENT & Radiology||19.09.2019|
Reporting Time: 08.30 a.m to 11.00 a.m
How to attend walk in for Northern Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “News & Recruitment Info” link and click on Recruitment Info.
- Search for the notification “E/Med/SR/74/CH/19– Engagement of Senior Residents” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Fill the application in A4 size paper using the prescribed format given in the notification.
- Bring the filled in application and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|