ITBP Recruitment 2019: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites online application from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up following vacancies of Central Government Group-A, Gazetted Combatised Post (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis. Recently it has released the notification for recruitment for the post of Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant) in ITBPF-2019. As per the ITBP notification 2019, totally 06 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Aspirants who are seeking defence jobs those aspirants can make the online registration by using ITBP login from 20.08.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 18.09.2019.
ITBP recruitment 2019 online apply link and notification is available in official website (itbpolice.nic.in/ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in). Aspirants should hold degree in law and should have 2 years experience in dealing with trials under special laws related to Armed Forces. Selection will be based on PET/ PST/ Written test/ interview. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment vacancy, upcoming ITBP job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.09.2019|
|Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in/ recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
You may visit itbpolice.nic.in Website to get more details about ITBP recruitment. Here you will get information of Deputy Judge Attorney General posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Deputy Judge Attorney General Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree in law from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Two years experience in dealing with trials under special laws related to Armed Forces.
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on PET/ PST/ Written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.400 for General (UR)/EWS/OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply ITBP Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY JUDGE ATTORNEY GENERAL (DEPUTY COMMANDANT)-2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|