Job description / Role Of Web Developer
Our client, an international company, is currently looking for a Web Developer which will be based in the UAE. In this role, you will primarily be reporting to the Head of the IT Department. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing, testing, installing and supporting new and existing web applications.
Key Responsibilities of Web Developer
• Developing and supporting various Web Applications
• Implementing operational solutions in the different countries
• Providing third line support for business applications of the countries
• Testing and documenting new functionalities
• Cooperating with IT and our (internal) customers
Requirements Of Web Developer
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in design, development, test and implementation of web applications
• Fluent in English (excellent written and spoken skills)
• Accurate and structured worker
• Ability to work independently
• Willing to work in a rapidly changing environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market. For More Details