SBI Recruitment 2019: SBI invites online application from the qualified candidates to fill up new vacancies. It has recently released advertisement for the recruitment of 19vacancies in Specialist Cadre Officers (General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, Manager and etc.) Posts. Candidates who are searching for Bank Jobs can use this chance. Applicants can register using the login credentials and apply via online mode only. The last date to submit online application is 02.06.2019. Apply online link and official notification is available in the SBI career page.
Applicants should have the following educational qualification such as B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc from the recognized university. It requires experienced and skilled candidates for this SBI recruitment 2019 notification. The minimum and maximum age limit is 35 and 50 years required for this SBI jobs. The candidate is filtered on the basis of shortlisting and personal interview. The chosen candidate will be employed under regular basis and placed at Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Details of SBI Recruitment 2019
The notification details of latest SBI openings 2019 are noted in the table below,
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Job Name||Bank Jobs|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||19|
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ SCO / 2019-20 / 04|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||16.05.2019|
|Ending Date of Online Registration||02.06.2019|
Candidate who wants to apply for this post should read the official notification in the SBI website. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Bank Jobs and Maharashtra Jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for SBI Notification 2019
SBI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this job recruitment 2019. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Assistant General Manager||01|
|Senior Consultant Analyst||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the SBI bank jobs.
- Candidate must possess the following prescribed qualification such as B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc from the recognized university.
- Experience and key skills in related field are required for each post.
- For further details please visit the official website of SBI for detailed notification.
- The age limit should be between 35 years and 50 years needed to apply for this latest SBI recruitment.
- SBI select the candidates based on shortlisting and personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can apply to these vacancies via online mode only.
|General EWS/OBC Candidates||SC/ST/PWD Candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees via online using payment gateway integrated with the application (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and etc.).
How to apply for SBI Job Openings 2019
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Find the “Careers” link on the home page.
- Search the “Latest Announcements” link and click on it.
- Select the “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular Basis” and download advertisement in English.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.