Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently issued a job vacancy notice for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) & Forest Range Officer (FRO) positions on official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC invites online registration for filling-up of ACF & Forest Range Officer jobs application form over 204 vacancies. According to Rajasthan PSC job notification No.21/2019-20, apply online link will been active from 04.02.2020 @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspirants who are looking for Rajasthan govt jobs should apply before the last date on 23.02.2020 for this RPSC recruitment 2020. RPSC ACF recruitment notification & online application form can be downloaded from its official website.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance during the Test/ Interview conducted by the RPSC commission. Date of Examination/ Interview will be notified latter on Commission’s website for this RPSC jobs. Applicants who are going to apply online for should completed Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry & other from a recognized university. Condenser can login/ visit RPSC recruitment 2020 vacancies career portal to get more RPSC ACF Jobs details like, salary, syllabus, admit cards, results, exam date, upcoming notification PDF, grade pay & etc.
RPSC ACF Recruitment 2020 Notificaiton:
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 21/2019-20|
|Designation||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) & Forest Range Officer (FRO)|
|RPSC SSO Rajasthan Online Registration Application Status||Available from 04.02.2020|
|Closure Date for Submission of RPSC Online Application||23.02.2020|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will provide you RPSC Recruitment 2020 latest advertisement information such as exam date, syllabus, admit card and so on.
Rajasthan PSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||99|
|Forest Range Officer (FRO)||105|
|Totally, 204 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Jobs 2020:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application procedure, selection/requirement process scheme & other important criteria refer RPSC official notification.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry & other from a recognized university.
- Age should be between 18 – 40 years.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test/ Personnel Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Applicants must apply online through RPSC official website @ rajasthan.gov.in.
Guidelines to Apply Online for RPSC 21/2019-20 for ACF-Range Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/”.
- Find and choose the “21/01/2020 – Corrigendum No 21/2019-20 for Post Bifurcation ACF and Forest Range Officer Gr-I Exam – 2018” from the home page under News Section.
- Read the RPSC notification 2020 clearly and thoroughly.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get RPSC apply online link.
- Wait until 04.02.2020, to make the online registration for RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer (FRO) jobs application form.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|