OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has recently published the recruitment advertisement for 63 vacancies. It invites online application from qualified candidates to fill up these 63 vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Odisha government jobs can apply to this recruitment from 28.05.2019. As per the OPSC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) posts. Interested candidates can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 27.06.2019.
OPSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have possessed Bachelor degree from recognized university. Candidate must have attained minimum 21 years and must not be above 32 years. OPSC will select the candidates on the basis of written test & interview. OPSC exam will be held at Cuttack & Bhubaneswar only. Selected aspirants will be posted at Odisha state. More details of OPSC jobs, OPSC exam date, admit card, syllabus, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 23 of 2018/19|
|Job Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.05.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.06.2019|
|Last date for payment via SBI Bank||02.07.2019|
You may go OPSC Website to get more details about OPSC AHO recruitment. Here we can provide the eligibility criteria for Assistant Horticulture Officer posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy
- Aspirants must have possessed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate must have attained minimum 21 years and must not be above 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OPSC will select the candidates on the basis of written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application through online mode only.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make online/ offline payment only.
How to apply Odisha PSC Latest Notification 2019
- Go to official website opsconline.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Hoticulture Officer[Advt. No. 23 of 2018-19]” click on the advertisement.
- OPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OPSC RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OPSC NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.