Job description / Role
* Assisting with all aspects of accounting matters, preparing, reconciling and proofing reports, statements and investor reports
* Supporting all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
* Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
* Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
* Be part of Trainee Fund Accountant – Aztec Guernsey
* With our expanding business we are always on the look-out for accountants of tomorrow.
* Our trainee scheme takes on staff with potential to succeed, so if you have what it takes we can help you to become a fully ACCA qualified accountant.
* Whilst studying for your qualifications you will be assisting with the day to day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
* The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group)
* Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
* Computer literacy skills are essential
* You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
* We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide. Read More