Job description / Role
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
• Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
• Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. “What if” are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments – moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services. Read More