Delhi University Recruitment 2019: University of Delhi (DU) recently released the job notification for the post of Research Assistant, Field Investigator, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Field Assistant, Guest Faculty & Other positions under various Departments of the University/Colleges. There are merely 336 job opportunities for direct recruitment of teaching positions. Delhi University (DU) welcomes the online application form from the eligible candidates for professor jobs recruitment. Delhi University Job portal gets open now for the online registration, interested graduates can apply for Delhi University Jobs from 21.11.2019 to 09.12.2019 using their official site @ www.du.ac.in.
Candidates who have passed in 10/10+2 classes, PhD, Master Degree, Post graduate, BSc. with an experience in relevant fields are qualified for the screening of applications. Those screened applicants are called for Written/Skill/Practical Test or an Interview. The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for appointment to the post of Professor. Applicants should check all the details provided here with an official website. The minimum score requirement for Screening of applicants for Delhi University Professor Jobs 2019 is indicated in the screening guidelines on their official website. The screened candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID.
About Delhi University
Delhi University shortly called as DU is an Indian Premier university. It is located in New Delhi, capital of India until now. DU has been educating since 1922. Delhi University has more than 90 years experience in teaching field. Presently, the Institution has 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and also 5 other recognized institutes. The university provides high standard education and also high quality research publication.
DU Recruitment 2019 Information:
|Board of Organization||Delhi University|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Designation||Research Assistant, Field Investigator, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Field Assistant, Scientist C, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Guest Faculty, MTS, SPA Library, JRF, Assistant (Senior & Junior), MTS Library Attendant|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Application Submission||21.11.2019 – 09.12.2019|
To get more details about upcoming Delhi University notices, University of Delhi (DU) recruitment vacancy and further updates on Professor Jobs in Delhi University, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc.
Delhi University Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Indraprastha College for Women||07|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research||01|
|Maharshi Valmiki College of Education||06|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherji College||01|
|Mata Sundri College for Women||84|
|Swami Shraddhaanand College||13|
|Sri Aurobindo College||107|
|Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP)||06|
|University of Delhi||03|
|Totally, 336 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University Recruitment 2019
The details regarding disciplines, qualifications, experience, age, reservation & relaxation, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the Delhi University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to refer University of Delhi Official Site Notification.
- Class X/XII pass, Graduate, B.Lib. Sc’/B.L.I.Sc with 50% marks, Post Graduate, Masters Degree, MA, PhD, M Phil, B Sc., M Sc., MBA, good academic record with at least 55% marks, cleared in NET test.
- Check advertisement.
- Shortlisting of Application
- Written/Skill/Practical Test
- Interview (Walk-in/ Personnal)
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer advertisement.
- Online mode except the following advertisement.
- Offline mode for “Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) – Advertisement for the Recruitment of MTS Office”, “Shyama Prasad Mukherji College”.
- Walk-In interview for “Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP) – Advertisement for the post of Research Associate and Field Assistant”, “Swami Shraddhaanand College”, “Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) – MTS”, “Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research” advertisement to the below mentioned venue.
|22.11.2019||Committee Room, Biotech Centre, First Floor, UDSC, New Delhi|
|23.11.2019||Seminar Room (new Campus), Report on 9 AM|
|02.12.2019||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi, Delhi 110007|
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
|Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji|
College (for women), University of Delhi, Delhi – 110026
|Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)||The principal (OSD), Sri Aurobindo College (Evening), Malbiya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017|
Last Date for Various Delhi University Colleges:
|Name of the Colleges||Application Mode||Last/ Walk-In Date|
|Mata Sundri College for Women||Online via colrec.du.ac.in||30.11.2019|
|Swami Shraddhaanand College||Offline (Walk-In)||23.11.2019|
|Sri Aurobindo College||Online mode via colrec.du.ac.in||27.11.2019|
|Offline (through Reg/Speed Post)||21.11.2019|
|Lakshmibai College||Online mode via colrec.du.ac.in||30.11.2019|
|Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP)||Offline (Walk-In)||22.11.2019|
|Faculty of Law (University of Delhi)||Online mode (Email Support)||30.11.2019|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherji College||Offline||28.11.2019 (till 3 PM)|
|Indraprastha College for Women||Offline (refer advt.)||30.11.2019|
|Aryabhatta College||Online mode via colrec.du.ac.in||05.12.2019|
|Maharshi Valmiki College of Education||09.12.2019|
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research||Offline (Walk-In)||02.12.2019|
Guidelines to Apply & Download Delhi University Recruitment Assistant Professor Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.du.ac.in”.
- Click “Advertisements” under the section of Work with DU.
- Find & click on “Advertisement for the various non-teaching posts – Indraprastha College for Women“, “Advertisement for the post of JRF – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research“, “Shyama Prasad Mukherji College – Advertisement for the post of Semi Professional Assistant“, “Aryabhatta College – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor“, “Faculty of Law – Advertisement for the post of Research Assistant and Field Investigators“, “Mata Sundri College for Women- Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor“, “Walk-In -Test advertisement for the post of MTS appointments – Swami Shraddhaanand College“, “Sri Aurobindo College (Day & Evening) – Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Professors in Various Departments”, “Maharshi Valmiki College of Education – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Education (for B.Ed. Programme)“, “Lakshmibai College – Advertisement for The Post of Assistant Professors“, “Centre for Genetic Manipulation of Crop Plants (CGMCP) – Advertisement for the post of Research Associate and Field Assistant”.
- Scroll down to click & read all the related links provided there.
- After getting complete knowledge about the Delhi University Professor Recruitment.
- Apply online or attend the walk-in for your desired post on time.
- Finally, download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
You Can Also Visit
|Latest Jobs||Jobs in Portugal|
|Govt Jobs||Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Defence Jobs||Jobs in Russia|
|Private Jobs||Working Visa|
|Jobs in Poland||Business Visa|
|Schengen Visa||Jobs in Dubai|
|Visit Visa||Visa Consultancy|