ICMR NIN Recruitment 2019: Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Nutrition has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of following posts such as Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk Posts. It is going to fill 20 vacancies in this NIN Hyderabad recruitment 2019. Offline applications are invited form the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 25.09.2019 (up to 5.00 pm).
ICMR NIN recruitment 2019 notification and application form are available in the official website of ICMR NIN. Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as 12th or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this National Institute of Nutrition recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on written test, skill test and typing test. The chosen candidates will be posted at ICMR NIN, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Details of ICMR NIN Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ICMR NIN notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Indian Council Of Medical Research- National Institute Of Nutrition|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||20|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Last Date to send application||25.09.2019|
Candidates must check the official notification for the latest job recruitment in ICMR NIN 2019.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for ICMR NIN Notification 2019
ICMR NIN is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Personal Assistant||Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-||05|
|Stenographer||Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-||07|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-||05|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR NIN LDC & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 12th or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age should not exceed 30 years to apply for Personal Assistant Posts.
- The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 27 years for this recruitment.
- It will choose the candidates on the basis of written test, skill test and typing test.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
The Director, ICMR- National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai-Osmania Post, Hyderabad 500007, Telangana State.
Application & Examination Fees
- Applicants should pay the fees of Rs.300/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the fees through offline mode (Demand Draft- THE DIRECTOR, ICMR -NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (ICMR-NIN), HYDERABAD).
How to apply for ICMR NIN Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nin.res.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Application are invited from the eligible candidate in the prescribed format for filling up of the following Posts under Direct Recruitment at ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana, on or before 25-09-2019 upto 5-00 P.M., as detailed below and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Bring the printed application and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|